Messer Strickler, Ltd. provides its clients with highly experienced environmental legal counsel. We pursue legal outcomes that maximize beneficial results that comply with regulatory and cleanup requirements.
Typical Environmental Law cases include:
- Complex environmental litigation on damages, remediation, insurance, & enforcement
- Prosecution and defense of environmental claims
- Purchase, sale, and leasing of contaminated properties
- Underground storage tank matters
- Business and real estate transactions that involve substantial environmental liabilities
- Superfund defense
- Financing of contaminated properties
- Judicial and administrative proceedings involving government regulatory agencies
Messer Strickler, Ltd. is available to provide Environmental Co-Counsel to other law firms on cases throughout Chicago and throughout the Midwest.